TIME TERMINATOR PAGE-14; BACK TO THE PAST

That night John couldn’t sleep.  He was in a state of confusion. He couldn’t reach to an answer.  Who is really bad? The world or Lucifer?  The answer seem to be so weird.  Kevine didn’t thought much about it and he was already sleeping.  John could see a car parking on the yard and general going into the bunglow.  There was also another one with him,  wearing a heavy jacket and covering the face.  He jumped out of the bed and followed them.
     They was going into the bunglow.  They stopped in front of a wall,  but it was opening to a narrow passage. They walked through it.  It ends at a chamber.  General and the otherbone entered the heavily guarded chamber.  But John couldn’t go so close. Suddenly a flash of light came out of the room.  It was so brighter that he couldn’t see anything. That was frightening.  He ran out through the passage.  Managed to jump out of the passage before the door was closed.
“Oh my God, what was that? “
John whispered.
“What happened John?  Why are you here in the night? “
Katherine asked with wonder.
“Nothing,  I heard some dogs barking.  I was so frightened and ran into this bunglow. “
“Then Kevine? “
“He was sleeping”
“Don’t worry that will be the military dogs. They will definitely frighten you.”
“What?”
“Yes they are trained even to kill people.”
“Oh my God!”
“Don’t worry they will not enter the buildings.”
“Ok, then I am going to sleep.”
“Ok, good night.”
        John walked away from the bunglow. He could see a strange tower right in the middle of the bunglow. It wasn’t a watch tower and there was no flag on that. It was desighned in an ubusual way. Somewhat totaly different from rest of the building. But nothing seem to give him an answer.
        Next day there was a meeting general and the anonymous team in the research laboratory.
“Hi everyone we are here to design world’s most powerful wepon. The only one which is unstopable.”
General seems to be a sadist.
“Today this is not an official meeting. You can have a short conversation with me to speed up our project. So Mr. James I want you to be in my chamber right now.”
James was shocked he stared at general.
“Me?”
“Yes,  you gentleman.”
        George followed General to his cabin. That was a well furnished cabin with a cruel look. It was heavily guarded. General sat on a chair near the table.
“So, Mr. James what about the theory?”
“I am still trying, I couldn’t finalise that.”
“What? I couldn’t believe. You are the best one available in our nation to do this.”
“Why me?”
“You are not supposed to ask any quedtion.”
“Ok, let me explain. In any theory explaining universe there will be definitely an end to all of this. Then what is the need of such a wepon?”
“That is none of your business.”
“Ok, but in order to create such a huge amount of energy we have no way.”
George stopped for a while and looked at general.
“There can be three probable end to this universe. But if we are making such a wepon only possibility that we can use is the big crunch model. For that we have to decide the force we have to use.”
“Ok, that’s what you have to do.”
“I agree, but I need some more time.”
“Ok, but you have to make it faster.”
“Yes sir.”
George sat on a chair arms supporting the head. General was walking out of the chamber.
“My dear old friend, Shone could know that only you can make this possible, because this is not my idea, but your good old idea.”
“What?”
“Yes, don’t lie to your dear friend.”
        George was struck. He couldn’t believe that something he told in the past was now standing in front of him as a reality.
        He memorised his old days in military laborary of PU.  He was one of the best scientists in the lab. And he had a good friend, Shone who was a sincere officer with a major rank. Shone was very good at stratergic operations. Their way of thought was similar. That made them close.
“George why we are researching on wepon?”
“I don’t know Shone.”
“Is it good to do this?”
Shone was clearly in a doubt.
“But we are supposed to do this. Otherwise our enemies will no longer be peaceful. So it is a way to better world.”
“What? Wepons are way of peace?”
Shone laughed.
“In a way we could say that.”
“Ok, tell me something interesting.”
“Sometimes we could distroy the entire universe using a single powerful wepon.”
“Something like a neuclear bomb?”
“Don’t be stuppid Shone, that will only make a spark in the entire universe.”
“Wow, then?”
“Something called time terminator, it could either stop transcilation along time or could pull everything into singularity. If anyone launched such wepon there will be absolutely nothing after that.”
“Oh my God.”
“Yes but universe may have an end.”
“Ok leave it,  don’t you know I am a busy military officer.”
“Oh yeah,  I know.”
“Where is Alice. I have to make a stratergic talk with her.”
“Ok friend,  spend some moment with your dear one. She will be in the cafe.”
“Not like that, let me spend some more good time on earth my friend. Because I don’t know in which mission death will take me away.”
“Don’t say like that.  We are here to protect you by creating most modern equipments and wepons.”
“I know. But situations at boarder is becoming more and more worst. They even began to make supply lines.”
“I know, there will be definitely a solution.”
“Ok, I have to go to the cafe.”
“Ok, bye.”
        Shone walked away through the white snow. The foot prints look like a trajectory.

Comments

POSTS YOU MAY LIKE